Sunday, March 29, 2009

The experience with this project

To: Franny Howes
From: Liu ruicheng
Date: 03/29/2009
WRA1004—006

This project is the most creative that I have ever made. There are four people in our group. We cooperated with each other very well. Firstly, we talked about our majors. Two of us have the same major. Then we made a list of requirements of our different majors. For example, my major is marketing. I am required to learn some case studies, the basic computer science, marketing management and data analysis. The next step was that we put individual list together and found the common points. We pointed out the different aspects. We tried to find the relationship between those different aspects and made them connect to each other. For example, one of our group members learns the Finance. He is required to learn the data analysis. He and I are connected by Internet literacy because we both use the Internet resources to analyze the data. Finally, we didn’t make a map until we knew the connection of each other’s literacy.

My role in our group was to find the connection of our different literacy. What I did was to find out the same or related aspects between us. If there were some same or related ones, it illustrated that our literacy was connected. Also I was responsible for printing our literacy map.

No comments:

Post a Comment