Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I am your audience

When it comes to the persuasive media impress, I want to recommend a website to all you guys. (www.loe.org) It is the weekly environmental news and information program distributed by Public Radio International. At beginning of reading it, to be frankly, I did not like it because my purpose was just to get something to write down. By this, the ISB ( the course is related biology) professor would give me the extra credit.

When I, however, know it more depth, I am into this website. Firstly, the comphemeon or some science reports discussed in the interview are truth. It means that they are persuasive. Because before they host and interviewer discuss the issues, the host will introduce the basic background of the interviewer, such as what interviewer's degree is, what he or she does and which institution comes from. Thus, we can figure out that their reports and points whether are correct by this basic information. For example, if a professor(PHD) who comes from MSU's agricultural institution giving a new report about new agricultural product, I think that I am willing to believe what she or he said. Because ,as most people knows, the agriculture institution of MSU is the one of the best agriculture institution over the world. It is very hard to acquire the PHD degree from MSU' agricultural institution.

No comments:

Post a Comment